Junior Technician – Carpenter
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 63
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and “First class international institutions.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects; hence this will reinforce the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc. upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
We are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
“We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Junior Technician – carpenter
to hire urgently.
As a Junior Technician – Carpenter in the hospitality industry, you will play a vital role in ensuring the upkeep, maintenance, and repair of wooden structures, furniture, and fixtures within the hospitality establishment. Your skills will contribute to creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for guests and staff alike. Reporting to the Senior Technician or Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for a range of carpentry tasks to maintain the facility’s appearance and functionality.
- Skilled in repairing antique wood.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical training in carpentry is a plus.
- Previous experience in carpentry, preferably in a hospitality or similar setting.
- Proficiency in using carpentry tools and equipment.
- Basic understanding of woodworking techniques, joinery, and finishing.
- Knowledge of safety procedures when working with tools and machinery.
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Effective communication skills for collaborating with team members and other departments.
- Physical stamina to perform tasks that involve lifting, bending, and working in various positions.
- Problem-solving skills to address unexpected carpentry challenges.
- Tax free salary.
- Fully furnished accommodation on a single occupancy basis.
- Linen, toiletries and cleaning products provided.
- Meals, on and off duty.
- Duty transportation.
- Medical insurance that includes dental and optical.
- Dedicated medical team for the staff which comprises of GP, Dentist, Nurse, Physiotherapist and Psychologist.
- Dedicated wellness team for the staff which comprises of hairstylist, barber and fitness instructors.
- 60 days paid annual vacation.
- Annual flight ticket to home country (Team leader and above receive 2 flight tickets)
- Joining and repatriation flight ticket.
- High end uniform 3 times a year.
- All recruitment costs covered by the company.