Junior Technician – Plumber
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 66
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and “First class international institutions”
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
“We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Junior Technician – Plumper, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Junior Technician – Plumber, the Plumber is responsible to Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in the entity, Respond, diagnose, and resolve plumbing issues.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling, and electrical work as required.
- Test, troubleshoot, and perform basic repairs on all types of equipment.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
Minimum Qualifications & skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a plumber, Hospitality background is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Tax free salary.
- Fully furnished accommodation on a single occupancy basis.
- Linen, toiletries and cleaning products provided.
- Meals, on and off duty.
- Duty transportation.
- Medical insurance that includes dental and optical.
- Dedicated medical team for the staff which comprises of GP, Dentist, Nurse, Physiotherapist and Psychologist.
- Dedicated wellness team for the staff which comprises of hairstylist, barber and fitness instructors.
- 60 days paid annual vacation.
- Joining and repatriation flight ticket.
- High end uniform 3 times a year.
- All recruitment costs covered by the company.