- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 6, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 228
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, We are ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Resident Engineer (Infrastructure) to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This position is responsible for leading the construction supervision team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract. The role will supervise the work of the site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the construction site.
We envisage success in this role to include;
– Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of civil, infrastructure, building, landscape and irrigation works.
– Ability to make senior level project decisions and liaise with applicable authorities.
– Familiar with the DM General Conditions of Contract, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying, and Project Network Techniques.
– Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project.
– Excellent written and communication skills (English), time management, and supervisory skills.
– Demonstrated ability to prepare instructions, specifications, and reports and cost estimates.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience partnered with a Bachelo’s degree in Civil Engineering.
Our performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.