MEP Design Manager
- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 6, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 80
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
My client, an established Architectural and Engineering consultancy is seeking a MEP Design Manager, mechanically biased with good exposure on the other MEP trades.
* Fully take ownership of projects from conception to handing over by managing the MEP design process within the budget and timeframe, ensuring quality and alleviating risks.
* Collaborating with the planning team to define the timelines, milestones to be achieved during the project and identifying any critical areas to establish and document the project program.
* Overall client management including regular meetings as well as providing regular reports in order to keep the client updated about the project progress.
* Attend to issues and concerns that may lead to client’s dissatisfaction, find appropriate solutions, ensure the design information is right quality, and keep pace with project timescales.
* Establishing and monitoring project key performance indicators (KPIs) for the project to comply with all company policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Manage design team resources in the most efficient manner to ensure profitable outcomes.
* Ensure the processes recognize local and international regulations, standards and codes of practices.
* Maintain an outlook on organizational procedures, adhering to the policies and standards.
* Ensure that the relevant stakeholders are continuously involved in the design, construction and operational requirements as well as their integration into the process.
* Reviewing and finalizing all sub contract works in coordination with the procurement team and proposing value engineering to achieve the best value and best contracts terms.
* Monitoring the project budget as well as operational aspects and reviewing the processing of all interim valuation, variations and final accounts in order to maintain strong cost control.
* Monitoring the adherence to design quality control and safety standards as necessitated by company policies & standards and implement necessary remedial measures to comply with Government Regulations.
* Attractive working hours for excellent work life benefit
* Key benefits are Education Assistance Allowance for up to 3 children, Visa, Airfare & Medical Insurance Coverage for self, spouse and up to 3 children
* Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience, 3 years local experience.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Building services.
* Should have excellent local knowledge of local codes and authority submissions.
* Chartered member of recognised professional body.
* Must have completed a number of high end VVIP residences or ultra luxurious hotels.