Project Controls Engineer
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 6, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 84
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
- Monitors company’s goals and recommends effective ways to achieve these goals
- Review the contract, the bill of quantity and the drawings of the project to determine the project scope.
- Establish baseline, revised and recovery schedules.
- Calculate Optimal Material requirement, Manpower Requirement for each stage of the projects.
- Creating planned cash flow process of all projects and follow up the actual progress.
- Collect periodic updates and prepare daily, weekly and monthly updates of the projects.
- Using EVM (Earned Value Analysis) to show project status and avoid any deviations from original plan.
- Communicates with managers and stakeholders to improve project coordination.
- Monitors all payment invoices for contractors or clients
- Monitor the project plan with the project team and highlight causes of delay when needed.
- Prepare periodical targets for the project team to make sure that they deliver the project on time as mentioned in the baseline plan.
- Cooperate in defining the events that may cause delay and conduct an analysis accordingly to be sent to the client/consultant
- Assist in preparing the “close out” report in coordination with the project team to be a reference for the company for the upcoming projects.
- Observes the existing processes analyzes staff performance and addresses deficiencies accordingly.
- Attends client/consultant meetings
- Proven experience at least 5 years in the same position
- Construction & Contracting industry is a MUST
- ERP Experience
- Infrastructure & Landscape projects experience is a PLUS
- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in using engineering software
- Professional certifications such as CCM, CPC, PMP &/or PRMG is a plus