Regional Project Innovation and Information Manager
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 5, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 104
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
- Understand, document, and implement applicable innovation use-cases, including required modifications, in support of project scope and Bechtel’s role and enhance the Technical Readiness Level (TRL) as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the functional team and projects to identify customer value proposition, challenges and priorities, develop key technologies and solution to support the prototyping, piloting, and scaling of applicable emerging technologies to maximize innovation value.
- Serve as a liaison between PIIM functional leads and projects within the region to support project SMEs, subcontractors and IT in aid of the seamless implementation of project impactful innovations and digital solutions.
- Establish the impact measures for identified innovations and coordinate with Project Controls the value capture approach and applicable trend program items to track.
- Develop and populate value/ROI business cases collaboratively with cross-functional team members for prioritized innovations to capture innovation impact, cost savings, and project benefit to support the strategy.
- Facilitate focused ideation campaigns as required to generate innovation ideas to address critical project needs. Identify new patent opportunities and coordinate with project legal and supply chain leadership.
- Conduct project review for best practices, lessons learned and deployment status per agreed innovation use-cases and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Capture issues, lessons learned, solicit idea/prototype/pilot feedback, and share these amongst key stakeholders and with solution providers.
- Develop progress, quality, and other reports and innovation KPI dashboards for project management.
- Communicate and present the results of the innovation implementations, KPIs and key status updates, highlighting measurable impact and further development opportunities.
- Conduct regular market assessments to keep track of the new solution providers across the critical functional areas per identified use cases and project value-based priorities.
- Keep up to date with new and innovative digital & physical solutions and platform.
- Research innovative solutions and methodologies to use and develop processes to create a unique project experience both internally and externally.
- Responsible for the overall stakeholder’ training plan, gap assessment, and upskilling associated with the delivery of the digital and innovation solutions to the organization and projects in the region.
- B.S./M.S Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Computer Science with 10+ years of experience in engineering/ construction innovation or technology in design and construction with min. 7+ years as BIM/VDC manager, innovation/technology deployment lead for construction
- Understand project workflows from estimation, design, construction management, sub-contract administration and coordination through to handover to the client.
- Previous experience implementing innovative and digital technologies and methodologies in construction.
- Proven experience leading and participating in cross-functional initiatives as a change agent.
- Proficient in oral, visual, and written communications skills. Collaborate well in a team environment. Experience presenting to executive level audiences is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and take on additional evolving responsibilities.
- Design thinking experience and/or familiarity with six sigma and LEAN principles is a plus.
- Expertise with crowdsourcing platforms, ideation tools and techniques is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and ensure follow through in its discussions.
- Experience in organizational change management and institutionalizing new processes and tools.
- 4D modeling, building construction story boarding, sequencing, CPM scheduling.
- Familiar deploying construction solutions from key equipment suppliers such as Trimble, Propeller, Honda, Volvo, Caterpillar, etc.
- Advance communication and presentation skills is a must for this role.
- Experience working in KSA or an understanding of technology company landscape in KSA is a plus