Assistant Project Controls Manager
- Full time
- Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar, Doha, Qatar, 00000
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 5, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 456
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
This position shall provide a project controls role for delivery of MoM Projects and assist the Project Controls Manager in the delivery of Project Control requirements.
- Responsible for uniform reporting in their assigned Sector/Department.
- Accountable for providing support, guidance, and advice to the assigned Sector/Department on project controls matters.
- Will liaise closely with all the other PMDD Sections to produce the monthly report in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ensure the progress from the Sector/Department is correctly input into reporting process.
- Provide feedback to teams in relation to any changes or updates to reporting requirements.
- Support administration and enforcement of the reporting cycle.
- Support reporting coordination of all reports from the PMDD Sections
- Ensures all related changes, modifications or alternative options are correctly captured in the reports.
- Provides support to the Project Controls Manager on reporting issues and act as a temporary replacement if required.
University degree in an appropriate field such as, Project Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- University degree in an appropriate field such as, Project Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, written and spoken.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Evidence of suitable professional qualification PMP, APM or equivalent is preferable
- English language skills
- Experience of working in Qatar and / or the Gulf
- Strong working knowledge of Project Planning Software’s