- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 5, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 111
Career Level Others
Experience 7 Years
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are working with a leading bank who are hiring a Technical Officer to be based in Dubai .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Conduct thorough technical and economic feasibility studies for proposed projects.
– Assess the health and viability of clients’ businesses.
– Conduct site inspection of project and business sites of borrowers.
– Validate assumptions and approvals/sanctions for loans, ensuring they align with the client’s business model and industry trends.
– Identify and report any deviations or concerns that may impact the bank’s investment.
– Provide accurate valuation report.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably in Mechanical or Civil. MBA or CFA is a plus.
– Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a branch/head office.
– Sound knowledge of various industries including manufacturing, trading, and real estate.
– Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
– Strong understanding of credit risk management principles, credit assessment processes, and regulatory requirements.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.