Site Facilities Management Lead
- Full time
- Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 22233
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 5, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 283
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
To monitor all Heritage site facility activities (preventive & corrective maintenance, utility, cleaning duties, water supplies and waste management, etc.) and conduct frequent site visits and inspection to ensure work productivity and quality control.
Our client is involved in one of the biggest real estate developments with a focus on cities and community management.
- Work closely with all contractors and service providers to ensure all facility operation are fully met.
- Provide planned preventive maintenance (PPM) report for all facility operation on the sites.
- Ensure the site compliance with regulation related to the Heritage site.
- Lead in heritage site Development and construction work as part of the site improvement plan projects.
- Conduct frequent site visits and inspection to ensure work productivities and quality control.
- Lead and monitor all development projects and site improvement. (road, restaurant, restoration, handicraft, welcome center, visitors attraction hub, general facilities, etc.).
- Lead in implement a daily site visits and inspection to monitor all facilities activities and provide a day-to-day assessment.
- Provide technical analysis and problem solving to mitigate all facilities/construction work.
- Review and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports and action plan for the team to manage and solve all site facility concerns on the Heritage site.
- This is an opportunity to advance within this market leader.
- A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.
- The successful candidate will be strong in facilities management with a focus on large and complex projects.
- Strong leadership skills and management skills are required.