QAQC Officer – Saudi National
- Full time
- Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, 34223
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 5, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 163
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
QAQC Officer – Saudi National – Dammam
Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join us, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a QAQC Officer with over 5 years’ experience in overall responsibility of supervision, coordination of construction, inspection, testing and commissioning of the project with particular emphasis on meeting the contract requirements with respect to time, quality and cost during the construction phase of a resort, hotel, mall, high-rise buildings etc.?
Your new role, what’s involved?
* To arrange, chair and record meetings, commencing with the kick-off meeting and thereafter progress and management meetings that are deemed necessary
* to establish procedures for inspection approvals, testing, commissioning in accordance with the requirements of the contract
* Inspect the site construction work and provide non conformity reports to highlight the deviations with respect to contractual requirements.
* Review the contractor’s HSE plan and ensures that the safety procedures are followed at site
* Review and comment on the contractor’s programs ensuring that they are sufficiently detailed to demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the contract, allocated resources and cash flow
* Review the contractor’s construction related ITPs, method statements and material submittals in accordance with requirements of contract.
* Monitor the Contractors progress during construction and regularly assesses output
* Implement QMS requirements and conduct regular Audits
* Ensure the contractor liaisons with service and other authorities in a timely manner so as not to affect the progress of the works by attending meetings, monitoring agreed programmes and regular follow-up
* Assist site manager in day to activities including planning, monitoring and supervision activities as detailed by him time to time.
* Work closely with back office team to highlight deviations/issues on priority and provide quick resolution to client.
* to prepare substantial completion reports including any outstanding requirements
* Adhere to us way of working to foster a culture for safe and vibrant work culture while simultaneously complying with Our’s ethics, code of conduct policies.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Degree in Civil Engineering.
* Minimum 5 years of working experience with similar capacity.
* Must have experience in inspection and supervision activities on mixed used development projects
* Essentially having detailed knowledge of inspections and post contract supervision role and responsibilities related to review of contractor’s shop drawings, submittals and site inspection procedures
* Excellent interpersonal skills with effective written and verbal skills. Able to build excellent client relations through communication and multidisciplinary coordination skills
What’s in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are?
We recognises that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, We offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximises the contribution individuals can bring to us. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of us!