Senior Project Manager – Heavy Civil & Infra
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 5, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 160
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Senior Project Manager – Heavy Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
Location The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Senior Project Manager that has clear experience delivering heavy civil engineering & infrastructure projects in the Gulf. You will have a track record working for the World’s Leading Infrastructure & Heavy Civil Engineering Contractors.
This project is based in a very remote & rural island off the west coast of Saudi Arabia. For these reasons this is a single status posting only.
The complexity of this heavy civil & infrastructure project will fuel your passion for engineering as it will be one of the most iconic tourism & off shore structures when complete.
The main scope of works for this 2 Year project involves a huge amount of earthworks , culverts, utility networks , excavations & major RC & concrete sub structure works. The value is worth in excess of $250 Million
This employer has a great culture for looking after its people and rewarding hard work. They have 40 + years of successful trading Internationally and have delivered some of the most challenging & iconic civil & marine projects across the GCC, North Africa & Europe.
Have you got strong exposure with the following Infra & Heavy Civil Engineering Projects
Can you lead , motivate and drive a project team. Can you manage and close commercial issues and can you handle a client.
What is expected
- Degree Qualified Desired – Western University
- Western trained & educated
- Prior Project Management Experience working on $150 USD + projects
- Strong communicator
- Solid employment history for Tier 1 International Heavy Civil & Infrastructure Contractors
Ask yourself. Are you in a place where a SINGLE status Camp Posting suits.
Benefits for the employee
- 60 days annual leave per annum
- Accommodation and all food provided whilst on site
- Full International Medical
- 4×4 Fully expensed
- International Pension scheme
- 4 Return Flights to your home country
- Working with Western Management & Stable Environment