Telephonic Account Manager
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Dubai, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : August 1, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 258
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
A Telephonic Account Manager looks after existing telecom clients, by developing and nurturing a relationship with the clients to make them feel valued.
The aim is to find opportunities to upsell and secure new deals with the clients, by proposing upgrades and introducing new products that fit their needs.
The focus is the ability to quantify costs and determine benefits relevant to the customer’s needs and to anticipate risks and client concerns.
- Create, present, or reply to proposal of specific client requirements.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, products, and services to understand clients’ needs and promote the company’s offerings.
- Increase sales and profitability by increasing sales volume through existing client database.
- Monitor sales performance to target required, and highlight challenges as they arise, to ensure consistent target achievement.
- Customer service knowledge, through assessing needs, meeting quality standards for services and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate across a wider team and ensure an effective performance.
- Find areas of opportunities to retain clients and establish a continuous alliance.
Requirements and skills
- 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in telecom or banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, computer science or any related field.
- Proven experience of building and influencing multi-level relationships.
- Knowledge of sales strategies and product explanation.
- English and Arabic speakers
Looking for candidates residing in Dubai and who can join immediately.