Business Development Manager
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 1, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 417
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Business Development Manager will support our growth within the KSA region. This position will be based in Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates complete confidence in their skills to research, locate, win and maintain relationships with prospective companies. The successful candidate will be able to establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel with our customers and leverage those relationships to identify, qualify and realise potential commercial opportunities.
You will work with the sales team to help them achieve their goals by targeting new accounts and system integrators. You will be required to present to new and existing customers and will create and provide proof of concepts as needed.
The key areas of responsibility:
- Targeting new accounts and system integrators
- Delivering presentations to new and existing customers detailing our products
- Creating and providing proof of concepts as needed to new and existing customers
- Working with the Business Development Director you will provide business plans for the Saudi market across different verticals
- Targeting existing resellers of competitors
- Customer success management experience
- Managerial experience
- Business Development or managing indirect sales experience
- Experience selling enterprise-class solutions across multiple verticals
- Experience managing channel partner accounts within the Audio-Visual industry
- Experience in delivering a Go To Market Strategy
- Experience of dealing with complex sales and integration of different vendors
- Be able to demonstrate significant contribution in previous channel sales roles
- A good understanding of IP networking
- Strong negotiation skills
- Previous experience working in KSA essential
- Ideally worked for another IP/AV technology vendor selling to channel partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Saudi Arabia driving license and own car (or planning to buy/rent one in the first 3 months of employment)
- Eligibility to work in Saudi Arabia and the ability to travel across Middle East, Africa and India.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must speak Arabic
- English fluent: speaking, reading and writing
- Be able to have direct and honest conversations
- Can work with those at all levels of a business
- Understand the importance of non verbal communication
- Be presentable
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-sufficient and engaging with excellent relationship building skills.