- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Abu Dhabi, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 25, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 164
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Chemical Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Process Engineer – 4 to 9 years of experience
The Process Engineer is responsible for executing engineering studies, develop process concepts, conducting Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering activities for modifications to Onshore/Offshore processing facilities. (Package skids like Gas processing, modular packages).
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering or a relevant engineering discipline.
- 4 to 9 years’ experience as process engineer engineer within the oil and gas PROCESSING industry.
- Familiar with upstream oilfield technology, in particular oil/gas/water separation and treatment in both onshore and offshore applications.
- Experience in generating technical proposals and cost estimation.
- Proficient in use of technical software packages such as HYSYS, FlareSIM, and related software packages.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software.
- Previous experience with (modular) process equipment packages.