Rides & Technical Manager
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : July 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 339
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Project: This is an opportunity to work on one of the largest programmes in Saudi Arabia. This unique project consists of major mixed-use development including sports facilities, entertainment, and arts along with all associated infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for managing the requirements input to the conceptualization and design of rides and attractions, ensuring they meet safety and industry standards.
- Working with the project management team to identify and develop ride concepts that meet the goals and objectives of the program.
- Working with the client delivery teams to develop and implement achievable project schedules, ensuring milestones are met and deadlines are achieved.
- Reviewing ride design plans, specifications, and construction documents, verifying that all designs follow regulatory requirements and project specifications.
- Inputting preventative maintenance programs to verify that rides and attractions operate safely and efficiently throughout their operational life cycle.
- Monitoring industry trends and developments, and identifying opportunities to improve ride and attraction design, construction, and maintenance practices.
- You have a managerial experience of discipline leads and technical support personnel. Professional registration with active professional membership is required.
- MBA or related MSc degree desirable.
- Proven experience in the design of rides and attractions projects.
- Strong understanding of relevant regulations, codes, and standards.
- Ability to identify and manage design risks and experience in managing design documentation.
- Experience working on complex, mega-programs and regional experience preferred.
- You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
- You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities.