Call Quality Analyst
- Full time
- Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 400001
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 20, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 254
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Industry Call center
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Monitors email customer contacts.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Suggests training needs and developments
Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years of call monitoring experience, preferably from Sales / Voice based environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge / expertise with PC (Word and Excel).
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.