Terms of Service
The use of this service (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Site’, ‘Website’ or ‘App’) is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below (‘Terms and Conditions of Use’). Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Your submittal of any personal information to Talent Arabia indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included within this website, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by Talent Arabia. Talent Arabia reserves the right to make changes to this site and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
By continuing to use the Talent Arabia Site or App, you are agreeing to enter in a legally binding contract with Talent Arabia.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All editorial contents and graphics on this site are copyrights of Talent Arabia and the related logos are trademarks of Talent Arabia. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.
Acceptable Use of the Site.
The Site is intended for individuals seeking employment and for employers or recruiters seeking candidates for employment. You may use this Site only for lawful purposes within the stated context of Talent Arabia’s intended and acceptable use of the Site. Talent Arabia is the sole interpreter of the Site’s intended and acceptable use.
You agree not to develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including but not limited to crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape content from Talent Arabia, except as an internet search engine making the information searchable by users, and provided you display only minimal snippets of each Talent Arabia page to your users, in each case mention the source clearly as Talent Arabia, and link each snippet back to the corresponding page on Talent Arabia website, with a single click and without requiring the user to register on your site, submit an email address, make a payment, view additional pages or any other intermediary step.
- License to Use by Users who are Job Seekers.
Talent Arabia hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Your use of the Site is a privilege. Talent Arabia reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
- License to Use by Users who are employers.
Talent Arabia hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal use directly related to using the Site for the purpose of searching and recruiting job prospects. Talent Arabia reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if Talent Arabia determines that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
You represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Site complies with these Terms and Conditions.
House Rules for Posting, Conduct and Security
You agree to comply with the “House Rules” for posting, conduct and security on the Site, which are attached to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Use of Salary and Benefits Information Data
The use of the salary and benefits data is provided for information only, and is not intended to be relied upon for any other purpose. Talent Arabia further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of this data. Talent Arabia and its data providers shall not be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in this data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
This data is provided ‘as is’ and Talent Arabia makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability and warranties of correctness and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Talent Arabia be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or other damages however caused.
No Guarantee of Results
Talent Arabia is not an employment agency or a recruiting firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site in meeting the employment objectives of Users. Talent Arabia does not guarantee that documents posted by Users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decision, for whatever reason made, made by any User.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. TALENT ARABIA MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS SITE AT ANY TIME.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, TALENT ARABIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TALENT ARABIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TALENT ARABIA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
Limits on Liability
Talent Arabia will not be liable for:
- The contents of any communication, message, or information provided to Talent Arabia by you or other third parties.
- The contents of any website not controlled, owned, or operated by Talent Arabia that is accessed from or linked to this website by direct or indirect means.
- Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use this website, even if Talent Arabia has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Talent Arabia, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of this website; (b) any alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as otherwise expressly provided, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, use, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or content contained in the system, Talent Arabia.com website as a whole software, products or services obtained from or available as part of or in conjunction with this system. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use this system only under these Terms and Conditions of Use.
This license is not a sale of any of the owner’s rights. The Talent Arabia website may be used only by you, and you may not rent, lend, sub-license or transfer the website or any data residing on it or any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in machine-readable or other form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the website. You may not transfer to or store any data residing or exchanged over the Talent Arabia website in any electronic network for use by more than one user unless you obtain prior written permission from Talent Arabia.
Third Party Content
The Site offers third party content or link to third party websites. Talent Arabia does not endorse or evaluate third party content and websites, or assume responsibility for them. All third party content is provided completely as is, without warranties of any kind.
VAT – Course Purchases
Prices charged to you for online course purchases are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT), wherever applicable. Talent Arabia uses the location information provided by you for calculating VAT.
Given the nature of these terms, you understand and agree that, in addition to money damages, Talent Arabia will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of them by you.
No waiver by Talent Arabia shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Survival of Provisions
Each provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be severable and construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent if deemed at all unenforceable by the competent court.
Talent Arabia and the User acknowledge that Talent Arabia, is solely responsible for addressing any claims of the User relating to the Licensed Applications or the User’s possession and/or use of the Licensed Applications, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation. The Agreement may not limit Talent Arabia’s liability to the User beyond what is permitted by applicable law. Any claims made will be subject to Talent Arabia’s policy on limits on liability.
In the event of any failure of the Talent Arabia iOS App to conform to any applicable warranty, the User may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App to the User. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App.
Third Party Intellectual Property Rights
Talent Arabia and the User acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Licensed Application or the User’s possession and use of the Licensed Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Talent Arabia, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
Third Party terms
When using this Site or service, the User needs to be compliant with applicable regulations of their country as well as any third-parties involved in provision of this service to them. Talent Arabia and the User acknowledge and agree that such providers are third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement, and will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Agreement against the User as third party beneficiaries thereof.
We intend that these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between Talent Arabia and you. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use between Talent Arabia and you must be in writing and signed by both parties.
If you have any questions concerning this site or its policies, please contact us.
House Rules regarding Posting, Conduct and Security
Talent Arabia is the sole interpreter of these rules. Users who violate these rules may have their access and use of the Site suspended or terminated, at Talent Arabia’s discretion. Talent Arabia reserves the right to change these rules in accordance with the amendment policy in the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Your Document may not contain: (i) URLs or links to Web sites (to advertise your company or Web site); (ii) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material); (iii) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them); (iv) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (v) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (vi) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity, or violates the law of the country in which you are based.
- You may not use your Document(s) to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, franchises, “club memberships,” distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the User); (iv) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (v) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- Your Document(s) must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the User the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Documents that encourage the User to “email for more details” are not permitted. Documents from any third party charging a fee or restricting complete access to all resume information are prohibited.
- Job postings must be individual openings for traditional employees
- Resume postings must contain the accurate resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time, part-time, or contractual basis on his or her own behalf.
- Talent Arabia is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Site, but it may monitor Documents at random. Documents found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at Talent Arabia’s discretion.
- You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the employer’s business by our competitors are prohibited.
- You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users.
- Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Site, you risk losing your access to the Site. You agree to notify Talent Arabia immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
- Report inappropriate postings or conduct to Feedback.
- You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- If at any time during the term of this agreement Talent Arabia comes to the understanding that you: (i) misled Talent Arabia of your business practices and/or services, or (ii) purchased services that do not represent your precise business, Talent Arabia reserves the right to terminate this agreement.
- Talent Arabia is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. Talent Arabia will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- The India is our country of domicile, and we stipulate that the governing law shall be the local law.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the
- website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- We accept payments online using Visa, Discover, AMEX, and MasterCard credit/debit card in OMR,USD, Saudi Rial, INR.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.