- Full time
- Muscat, Muscat, Oman, Muscat, Oman, 112
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 63
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
The Country Manager is responsible for leading and managing the operations of a construction company in Oman. This individual will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to ensure the successful growth and development of the company in the local market. The Country Manager will also be responsible for overseeing the entire operations of the business, including sales, marketing, budgeting, and personnel.
- Develop and execute strategies to ensure the successful development and growth of the company in the local market.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business, including sales, marketing, budgeting, and personnel.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with clients, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Manage the entire budget, including costs, revenue and expenses.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of the business and take corrective actions as needed.
- Plan and oversee the development of new projects and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all safety protocols are in place and adhered to.
- Represent the company in all forums and meetings with clients, consultants, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to construction operations.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire team members.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant software.