Structural Engineer – Event Stand
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 223
Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Maintain close monitoring, communication and report day to day Structural related operational activities with the line manager.
- Ensure all operational activities related to structure stability and safety of the stands being build are complying with Rules and Regulations & Standard Accepted code of practice.
- To mark all double decker stands on the system—both submitted and not submitted stands and generate report of number of double decker and space only stands
- To check the technical drawings and calculations of the stand
- (Ensure all Engineering procedures are implemented within the area of his/her responsibility.
- Follow up on stand completion status and ensure that the halls are ready for the opening.
- Carry out pre-opening checks.
- Set structural guidelines in accordance with the local authority and international standards
- Involve in the site inspection of all stands being erected inside the halls as well as in the Concourses
- Implement any other duties as assigned by the Manager Health and Safety and the Director – Venues Infrastructure.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Equivalent certification courses.
- Computer Literate
- Events and Exhibition experience
- Minimum 4 years in the capacity of Junior Structural Engineer
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy essential
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and Email
- Knowledge of EBMS
- Report Writing
- IOSH certified
- Structural Engineering
- Auto Cad
- Structural Detailing Works