Audiology Product Specialist
- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Abu Dhabi, 00000
- posted 7 months ago
- Posted : August 1, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 1925
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
As an Audiology Product Specialist, you will be supporting the sales and commercial team by advising them on how to increase their footprint and presence in the Middle East region. They are looking for someone who has a commercial mindset, can work with the sales and marketing team, independent and a team player.
Our client is a global leader in audiology and have a broad portfolio of leading hearing-related products and services. They have 100+ years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss.
* Provide consultation and hearing aid demo to potential customers.
* Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to optimize customer targeting and maximize sales opportunities.
* Keep the distributors as well as internal stakeholders updated with industry knowledge; product developments, services, policies and procedures issued by the company and competitors through internal and external continuing training/education programs.
* Regular market visits to the assigned territories including Distributors/End-users to assist in Sales/Market growth of products – this role requires frequent traveling across the Middle East.
* Attend conferences, trade shows, and other industry events to expand your professional network and stay updated with the latest developments in the medical field. Represent the company professionally and actively engage with potential customers.
* Develop a deep understanding of the medical products, equipment, and services you are selling. Stay updated with industry trends, advancements, and competitors’ offerings. Conduct research and gather market intelligence to identify potential customers and opportunities.
Flexibility in working remotely.
Fixed annual salary.
* Audiologist or Speech Therapist by profession
* Currently based in the Middle East
* Arabic speaker is preferred
* Willing to travel across the Middle East, and sometimes to Europe for events
* Ability to understand and explain technical product details and features.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and effectively communicate complex information to healthcare professionals.