Lead – Requirements Engineering
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 530068
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 19, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 493
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
To lead a team responsible for Defining and Managing requirements at various levels for BEV vehicle systems
1) Identify, gathering all the stakeholders needs and customer requirements.
2) Synthesizing Vehicle requirements based on stakeholder requirements
3) Decomposing Vehicle requirements into System and sub system requirements with System Architects
4) Elicitation of requirements at each level with system and moduledesign teams
5) Documenting all requirements using ALM tool (Polarion)
6) Ensuring linking of requirements across levels and with test cases
7) Define the function list and various entry and exit criterias of a system function.
8) Drive System Architecture design discussions with EV Module teams including emebedded software and hardware teams.
9) Able to create Block Diagram, Flow charts, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and timing diagrams for a function.
– Define deptt processes and procedures
– Resource Management
– Defining future roadmaps
9 to 12 years related experience in System Engineering domain
B.E/B.Tech;M.E./M.Tech in Electrical and Electrical /electronics and communications/ Electrical and Instrumentation engineering
Systems Engineer, Electrical, Engineer, Instrumentation, Engineering, Automotive