- Full time
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, 500001
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 222
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The goal of Amazon Core Exports is to provide customers anywhere in the world access to a frictionless shopping experience aligned with Amazon s brand promise to offer vast selection, great prices, and shopping convenience. We aim to delight cross-border (XB) customers by delivering a localized and personalized shopping experience, and a reliable and accurate delivery experience.
Amazon International Shopping (AIS) is how Amazon enabled cross border shopping to 190+ countries and territories around the globe where Amazon does not have a local presence. AIS experience is a frustration free shopping experience designed for cross border shoppers who shop on amazon.com but have selected a Non-U.S country as a destination for delivery. This experience on PC and Mobile platforms addresses cross border shopper issues related to product discoverability, program applicability, language and currency unavailability.
We are looking for a dynamic and organized Graphic Designer to join on a contract for 11-month (full time). We are committed to provide coaching to help develop your skills.
Key job responsibilities
The role of Graphic Designer will be to design visually compelling and effective designs for internal and external stakeholders.
– Work closely with product and marketing teams as well as the larger creative team to bring ideas to life to help drive new business.
– Will own the design production, and the review of graphic assets produce and deliver graphics to be displayed on Amazon.com storefront customized by destinations.
– Blend strong production design skills with technological excellence to create seamless workflows throughout the design process.
– Understand design principles that help drive successful design.
– Communicate design rationale in a clear, respectful and open, fluent manner across all stakeholders.
– Effectively manage multiple projects and overlapping deadlines.
– Build trust, respect, and credibility with stakeholders and team members.
The successful candidate has demonstrated:
– Customer obsession
– High attention to detail, including precise and effective customer communications
– Superior verbal and written communications skills
About the team
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
– Bachelor’s degree in design or 2+ years of experience in online marketing, digital advertising & retail, or e-commerce design. – Experience with design principles, typography, layout, and grid structures.
– High proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
– Exceptional attention to detail.
– Strong time management skills and team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
– Ability to deal with ambiguity.
– Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
– Strong understanding of design process, specifically production design.
– Passion for design systems and knowledgeable about new technologies and processes within the field of design technology.