Client solutions Specialist , Display Advertising
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 530068
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 375
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach customers on Amazon.in, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of mobile and tablet devices. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and work backwards, including in advertising.
If you re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated account manager to help scale our growing advertising business. You will work with the sales team and other Amazon business partners to manage media campaigns, ensure strong campaign performance and deliver positive return on investment for our emerging and growing advertisers.
Key job responsibilities
Specific responsibilities include working with sales to create strategic media plans, project-managing all pre-launch work, setting up campaigns, interacting with advertising agencies, raising the bar on creative quality, optimizing campaign performance by analyzing metrics, reporting and diving deep to provide insights to clients, showcasing category performance and creative insights.
To do this, you need to be extremely hands on, have a deep understanding of Amazon’s display advertising products, technical/operational capabilities, ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation. You will also interact with multiple teams.
– Build solid relationships with advertising agencies and clients, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and online advertising solutions
– Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
– Analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations
– Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights
– Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing)
– Co-lead monthly and quarterly reviews with advertisers
– Billing and resolution of any financial issues
– Travel to accounts as needed (Estimated 20-25%)
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
– 2+ years working in an external client facing environment
– Bachelor’s degree; emphasis in Marketing, Economics or Business preferred
– Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
– Creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for clients and property
– Strong analytical skills as well as experience in applying those skills in the advertising domain
– Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees
– Ability to analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers, identify insights
– Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
– Media planning & story-telling capabilities
– An understanding of and passion for e-commerce.
– Demonstrate active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
– Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives.
– Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems.
– Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards.
– Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel. – Relevant experience in Operations with exposure to Sales, post sales and Business Development in managing B2B Business accounts will be an added advantage.
– Data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement and operations excellence programs
– Strong project management & analytical skills
– Experience in digital advertising especially in Programmatic/DSP