- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Dubai, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 17, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 283
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
What you’ll be doing
The Financial Controller is responsible for managing the monthly financial reporting and control cycle of different business units. He/she performs tasks related to balance sheet and cash flow management and supports the Finance Manager through analysis on performance and control.
Financial Planning & Controlling
– Drive the budget and revision processes by coordinating with other departments on information requirements
– Refine management reporting to incorporate and evaluate required key performance indicators and follow business profitability
– Coordinate and direct the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets, financial forecasts, core financial planning and analysis, proposal rates, profit plans and schedules
– Provide detailed monthly operating results and analysis of cost and analyse main variances
– Anticipate financial problems and recommend action plans for budget control.
– Assist the Finance Manager in ensuring operational areas are managed efficiently, expenses are on target with projections, companies are operating within budget and Group internal control procedures are implemented
– Work closely with the Financial Manager to ensure that expenses are on target with projections
– Develop and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results
– Assist in establishing major economic objectives and policies for the company and prepare reports that outline the company’s financial position in the areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present and future operations.
– Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions
– Oversee, Compile and analyze daily operations and financial information of the finance department.
– Prepare and review weekly financial forecasts and long-range financial plans.
– Direct the monthly, quarterly and year-end close activities to insure compliance with corporate time lines.
– Act as finance advisory and make recommendations to allow the business to make informed strategic, managerial and operational decisions.
– Ensure all finance records are kept accurate and in line with legislative requirements Reporting
– Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly reporting
What you’ll need to succeed
– Minimum 5 years or relevant experience Holder of Finance professional qualification; MBA is a plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.