Assistant Store Manager
- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Abu Dhabi, 00000
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 17, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 429
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
What you’ll be doing
Working as a Store Supervisor you will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in managing the team’s performance and schedule, ensuring the achievement of sales targets, providing an exceptional guest experience, maintaining the shop and brand merchandising, and managing stock in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
– Lead by example and represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
– Follow all appropriate Retail policies, processes, and standard operating procedures to ensure that work is done in a systematic and consistent manner.
– Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
– Assist in the achievement of the store’s sales target by collaborating with the sales executive team to generate sales through high-selling techniques.
– Execute and Participate in projects and community events and activities with minimal supervision.
– Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors and share feedback with the store manager and relevant stakeholders in the back-office team.
– Team Management and Support
– Create a positive work environment based on trust, respect and fairness and be the voice of the employees when needed by sharing any of their feedback, challenges and concerns with the store manager and HR teams.
– Understand and communicate the organization’s priorities to ensure team’s alignment with Group’s objectives
– Assist the Store Manager in defining areas of responsibility for each sales team member and manage, engage and guide the team reporting to the Store Manager
– Create and maintain schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
– Customer Centricity
– Implement and promote exceptional customer service in stores to boost sales and build customer trust and loyalty.
– Manage VIP Guests relationships
– Manage all customer complaints effectively to ensure efficient operations and consistent exceptional customer service.
– Operational Excellence
– Assist the Store Manager in preparing for inventory audit and enter all received goods in Baan inventory to ensure proper record of all stock movements
– Ensure that all processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, retail store operations and HR guidelines. And escalate complex issues to the Store Manager to ensure that the issue is closed efficiently and in a timely manner.
What you’ll need to succeed
– Minimum of 2 years retail experience, with some supervisory experience
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.