Regional Compensation & Benefits Manager – People
- Full time
- Al Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait, 60000
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 17, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 436
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Regional Compensation & Benefits Manager – People – Kuwait
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
Develop and propose to the business incentive programmes designed to drive and reward superior performance yet are self financed with respect to agreed yearly budgets. Manage process of documenting personal objectives, and oversee absolute compliance during payment process.
– Ensure incentives payable are self financed by incremental superior business performance visa-vice targets and add value to the shareholders.
– Develop an incentive programme under the direction of Group People Manager and in conjunction with Group Heads.
– Coordinate with Group Heads to review all incentive programmes.
– Review existing incentive programmes and recommend changes, if any.
– Implement HR payroll system for the following objectives:
* Simplified and flexible HR payroll processes.
* Reduce cost by reducing processing man-hours.
* Eliminate / reduce manual calculations and errors.
* Increase security/ confidentiality.
* On-line integration with Finance and Employee accounts
Lead and develop one’s own team.
– Manage available resources cost-effectively to ensure that process study, system development, user acceptance and training are competed as per schedules for all countries of operation.
– Commit to self development by actively seeking new and up to date information within one’s own area of expertise to fulfil personal objectives and manage one’s own line reports.
Maintain the Company’s job evaluation, job grading framework.
– Establish the new grading structure and Job groups to ensure internal equity.
– Facilitate evaluation of positions based on decision banding methodology as a member of the Job Evaluation panel.
– Review and update Job Descriptions for all positions with Business Heads/ Group Heads to reflect changes in the business and in the Organization structure
Establish the salary structure in the grade bands and job groups to ensure market competitiveness
– Third-level qualification (MBA, MA, MSc) in / with lead component of Human Resources Management.
– More than 5 years HR management experience in major companies/ industries with international commercial experience and a track record of successfully delivering on critical projects on compensation; HR systems; and performance management.