Retail Sales Representative – Retail
- Full time
- Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar, Doha, Qatar, 00000
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 17, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 438
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Overview of the role
To establish rapport and credibility in assisting customers to purchase the company’s product range whilst at the same time maintaining the company’s standard of merchandising and ensuring stock availability to achieve sales target set by the company by going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
What you will do
– Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
– Suggest means of improving sales to his supervisor as well as determine “slow moving” or “non-selling” items and suggest sales action.
– Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
– Be aware of developments in the local market by being attentive to information given by customers; be aware on advertising and promotions in the media and make scheduled market visits to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to properly advise customers.
– Be up to date with changes in the company’s products range such as new items or changes in existing items; Keep the Sales Manager informed of any customer’s problems/comments on the product range and/or any gaps in the range.
– Conduct a daily detailed inspection of his assigned area so as to review the availability and positioning of price labels, product information tags and other communication media.
– Review daily stock level on all products in his assigned area and recommends orders to the Shopkeeper.
– Coordinates with Procurement Executive for information pertaining to stocks in his assigned area.
– Be understanding and sensitive in meeting diverse customers’ needs by initiating and developing effective way of building relationship with the customer thereby establishing trust and confidence.
– Determine the customers’ requirements, to prepare a pro forma invoice.
– Maintain contact and advice customers on news or recently received items of interest as well as following up on quotations sent in an effort to convert to actual sales.
Required skills to be successful
– Customer Focus
– Sales Driven
– Fluency in Written and spoken English
What equips you for the role
– 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
– Customer Focused
– Individual Accountability
– Continuous Improvement
– Personal Leadership
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference.